Am i the only one who this confuses. LOL

I hate the whole needing a PIN when filing taxes. I never remember what it was last year, and when i call in and get one, i am never 100% sure if i enter it in just the 2012 box or bothe the 2011 and 2012 box. I dont know why such little things get to me, but this is just one that really irritated me.
does anyone else get confused about that particular thing?

jaceyrayesmom

Asked by jaceyrayesmom at 1:35 PM on Jan. 30, 2013 in Money & Work

• You need a pin # these days for just about anything...if you can't memorize it, write it down somewhere safe....

Answer by older at 1:44 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• H&R Block Online, saves the previous year's PIN for us so all i have to do is create a new one for this year's return, I don't remember things like that and if I write it down I usually lose it :P I have to change my password every year too because I can't remember it.
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 2:38 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• When I file all of my taxes away I keep them seperated in a folder for each yr. I write down any PIN # that I may use for that yr on my w-2 envelope so that way I won't lose it... I am just paranoid I will lose something or forget as well... lol
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 30, 2013