ThinkThin Divine bars?

I ordered some Celestial Seasonings teas online, and the box got here this afternoon, just after lunch. In it was a sample of a thinkThin Divine Dark Chocolate and Coconut bar. Since I just finished lunch, I haven't tried it yet. I'm just curious to know if anyone else has tried these (or any of their other products) and can tell me what they think of it.

wendythewriter

Asked by wendythewriter at 1:59 PM on Jan. 30, 2013 in Food & Drink

• I used to eat the Think Thin bars. I liked them a lot!
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 2:14 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Check the label for artificial sweeteners if they bother you. Other than that, it sounds yummy.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:28 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• No, artificial sweeteners don't bother me. I was just curious to see if others had tried it and what they thought of it. I plan to try it, and if it's any good, I'm going to pick up more of them, since I am trying to lose weight anyway.

The only diet/artificial thing that's ever been an issue for me is Slimfast. That seems to make me sick after just a couple of days, although I've never been able to figure out why. So I just avoid it now.
    wendythewriter

Comment by wendythewriter (original poster) at 5:24 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• No I haven't tried it but I was reading your post and immediately thought - I should order some tea to see if I get a sample. lol
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:42 PM on Jan. 31, 2013