Where to begin and stick with it?

I am s sahw and have all the time in the world I'm trying to lose 30 lbs but too lazy to do anything yes I do what I need to do in our home but just can't seem to get into it (workout or something for my body)
I have no gusto.

Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Jan. 30, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• motivation comes from YOU- we can tell you how but YOU have to decide you can and will do it
    make small goals- like drink x amount of water every day- or get up and move for so many min. a day, cut out all but one soda a day...whatever and as you reach those -you can add to them or add more
    When I started -my goals were drink one bottle of plain water, work out 15 min a day, eat the right amount of calories- and after a few weeks I added more water/ time to that
    Now- I drink about 60 oz of water a day, and work out 1-2 hours a day 5-6 days a week. I'm down over 40 lbs so far

also- find work outs you LIKE-then you will want to do it! *for me-it's zumba mostly. Try youtube-you can find videos of all kinds of work outs there to do at home
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:13 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Get Motivated
    * Have a partner
    * Do something thats fun to workout (take a dance class, bike ride, canoe trip ect...)
    * Sign up for a workout class
    * Keep a journal (this worked for me)
    * My fitness Pal
    * Join a gym - I like the YMCA
    * Believe in yourself!
    MrsMorrell

Answer by MrsMorrell at 12:47 PM on Feb. 20, 2013