Violent dreams

Anyone know what this means? I have had the same dream theme every night for the last three nights...in each one there are weapons. In the first one I was being hunted down by my husband with a bow and arrow, he shot me three times in the leg and then laughed and put acid in the wounds, woke up crying. Second night I don't remember much of it, but I know there was some kind of sword or spear...I don't remember being hunted or hurt though and last night, it was watching someone load a revolver and they were threatening me, I had my hands tied behind me and I was terrified AGAIN...

This is really affecting me...the first dream of my husband, I couldn't even tell him because every time I tried it made me cry and hyperventilate....now it's just bothering me because it's recurring...I am currently pregnant with my third, family has guns but I don't have any fear of them and we don't have them in our home...I am not scared of my husband...I just can't do this anymore...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Jan. 30, 2013 in Pregnancy

• It mean's you're pregnant and having weird dreams due to the hormones. Shit you should have heard my pregnancy dreams. One of which consisted of playing basketball on a rusty old dock with my fetus in the womb as the ball. (For some reason t was not attached to my body thank goodness because that would have made things odd.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:39 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Yup, had them too! I was snatched out of bed by an invisible spirit! I saw myself being pulled out of the room. I actually felt like I was awake! When I woke up in my bed I was hysterical! Hormones suck!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:46 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• I have had pregnancy dreams before just not of this nature and it is getting really frustrating....I dreamed my second boy was a baby squirrel....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:50 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• When I was pregnant the first time, I had horrible bloody nightmares for the first three months. It was awful. I thought I was going to lose my mind. It stopped when my first trimester ended and my dreams shifted to other weird shit like giving birth to a 5 pound ferret.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:57 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• 2nd trimester i just had dirty sex dreams lol 3rd trimester i had a dream where my baby was born a hairy monkey/ creature.. and people took tthe baby from me and put her in a zoo where she was poked at and studied. i cried and balled my eyes out and fought them to get her back.. and i nurtured her.. oddest dream of my life haaha
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 5:15 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• oh man well stat off by telling your husband. IMO it could mean something like stress between you and your husband or maybe animosity.
    secondly write your whole dream very detailed in your journal or piece of paper. it will help clear your conscience. it will help get it out of your head
    lullaby572

Answer by lullaby572 at 5:11 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• maybe just cus ur preg?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 2:26 PM on Feb. 23, 2013