I think I've miscarried again

I'm 7 weeks I have a dr appt tomorrow. I've been cramping and last night the pains were sharper and I was lightly bleeding. I called my dr and she said if I was bleeding heavier then to go to the er, otherwise wait for my appt and get an ultrasound. But this morning I don't feel as sick as I was before and my breasts aren't sore anymore....idk what to do other than wait for tomorrow.

vjoaquin

Asked by vjoaquin at 4:28 PM on Jan. 30, 2013 in Pregnancy

• wait till tomorrow, my breast never hurt while I was pregnant and maybe morning sickness is over. Dont think the worse. Just breathe and be patient,. GOOD LUCK
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• I'm sorry you're going through this. Sometimes you'll have light bleeding in early pregnancy. If the ultrasound shows a viable baby tomorrow, your doctor may recommend progesterone injections or suppositories to get your hormone levels up and increase the chances that you'll carry through the first trimester. Easier said than done but try to relax; stress won't help a bad situation. Let us know what happens if you want to. You'll be in my thoughts.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:34 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• light bleeding and some cramps are ok, but if your bleeding a lot or in a lot of pain id head to the ER.. honestly id probably go just to have some peace of mind..
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 4:58 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• well howd the doc appt go?
    lullaby572

Answer by lullaby572 at 5:06 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• how r u now?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 2:25 PM on Feb. 23, 2013

• Hey ladies sorry I haven't been on much. They at first thought I was having an ectopic pregnancy bc they didn't see anything in my uterus. But the following day I started having very sharp pains and heavy bleeding...I miscarried again.
    vjoaquin

Comment by vjoaquin (original poster) at 8:05 PM on Feb. 25, 2013