When did you notice

just how much you changed after having kids? any funny moments when it hit you that your life would never be the same?

i rememeber a few months after having our first child, we had a LONG conversation with my cousin about diapers and which ones we liked and which ones leaked.. my husband was like wow we just spent a hour discussing diapers and bottles. haha

life has never been the same. :)

nnh_mama

Asked by nnh_mama at 4:51 PM on Jan. 30, 2013 in Just for Fun

• So true - life change drastically after my the birth of my firstborn. I had never really been around children and no conception of how to raise a child. I think I kinda fumbled through it all.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:20 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Gosh, the exhauseting days and night. I remember my ex and I saying, what did we do with all our time? It is amazing. I also remember my ex coming home one day after the baby had been sick and I was crying because my arms hurt from carrying her. I said I will never be able to carry her when she gets heavier. At the time of this mini drama she was little about 6 months old so may e she weighed 14 pounds. My poor ex. I made him cry. We were both so damn exhausted.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 5:53 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• i think after my 2nd I realized it
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• the day my first one was born pretty much.
    Until then- I had spent a lot of time at clubs and with friends and such and once she was born- it STOPPED- I mean, it didn't slow down or mellow out- it came to a screaming halt. Friends didn't come around and going out was no more
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:54 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• The first time I turned on the news after I came home from the hospital with my baby girl. All of a sudden, I realized the world was more cruel than I'd really noticed before, since I had someone else to worry about. I've learned to manage my feelings, but that niggling little fear that something awful could happen has never completely left me.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:02 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• yeah, id say the same.. my life totally changed from the day the stick came out positive lol but i dont think i realized it much until i noticed my conversation topics were different.. my circle of friends changed drastically.. and so on.
    nnh_mama

Comment by nnh_mama (original poster) at 5:03 PM on Jan. 30, 2013