Movement at 11 weeks?

I am 11 weeks pregnant and I think i feel movement...like the kicking i felt when pregnant with my son...I dont know thought it is higher in my side near my ribs...so it may not be the baby...I dunno anybody else feel it this early?

Thanks

jlcazzola

Asked by jlcazzola at 11:49 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• At 11 weeks you wouldn't be able to feel a distinct kick but may feel the fluttering type movements. With my 2nd I felt him move at 13 weeks but couldn't tell what type of movement. You may just have a spasm. Also, up by your ribs is too high to feel your baby at this point.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 11:50 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• At 11 weeks your baby is so small, the size of a grape maybe so def not big enough to be in your ribs alreadyEven if you were carrying very hig, there is no way, its just too early..Sorry mom, proily gas. You will not be able to feel rib kicks until around 20 weeks as I said before that they are lower.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:03 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• The earliest I felt my children kick was at 14 weeks, and that's pretty rare. I felt my son at 14 and my daughter at 15.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I felt this baby at 14 weeks. But it's not up by your ribs yet. Soon, though!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:09 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Could be the flutters.I felt mine at that stage but I'm also having twins so 1 was closer to my ribs cuz my uterus is bigger!
    ArmyWife041408

Answer by ArmyWife041408 at 12:24 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Its like at my belly button point...a little lower...over by my ribs....
    jlcazzola

Answer by jlcazzola at 10:04 AM on Feb. 15, 2009