Do you ever invision yourself doing evil things?

Reminds me of the TV show Ally McBeal.
Sometimes when someones too close to you in line in the store, turning around and shoving the crap out of their cart and saying back the F up! Do you have to be all up on me?
or
When I see my MIL and she comes in for a hug, saying bitch please you know you don't like me, quit pretending to be nice in front of everyone!

txnmomof4

Asked by txnmomof4 at 6:51 PM on Jan. 30, 2013 in Just for Fun

• yeah,lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Yes.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Yep, I tend to have the urge to push people down stairs. I've never done it, but thought about it.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 6:59 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Twenty-some years ago, when my department manager at my crappy-ass part-time retail job was telling us to violate the laws of mathematical possibility by all AVERAGING 110% of the department average for sales, I pictured myself picking up the stapler in front of me and stapling her forehead to shut her up. It made the moment so much better. I STILL smile when I think about it.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:00 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Yes, my ex husband.....
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:01 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Yes, especially while driving.

(that's bad, isn't it?)!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:07 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• haha, a lot these days. i even wonder what would happen if i "accidently" knocked someone down a flight of stairs.....or the jerk at the gas pump who sees me waiting but stalls on purpose to do whatever and i hit the gas real hard and ram into his car.
    newmom1978

Answer by newmom1978 at 7:10 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Only that the cops will pull over whatever ass I just flipped off for cutting me off in traffic without using his signals.....But that's not really me envisioning evil things. I'm too much of a bitch to need to bottle up emotions in order to envision harm (or justice depending on your definition) befalling others.

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:18 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Yeah... About my ex, I hate that guy! I know that's not nice to say but I'm just speaking the truth... :0)
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 7:26 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• yep. there was a gun in line behind me today who was literally bumping his cart into me while i paid...like that was going to speed me along. i envisioned myself hip checking that cart right into his junk. but i resolved for a lengthy glare and then my family's patented "you're stupid" face.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 7:27 PM on Jan. 30, 2013