Speaking of moms, are you like yours? What regretable thing have you inherited?

It is a rather unpalatable revelation that as I age, I am indeed, more like my mom. You?

I have become a little persnickety about things like my mom but I don't yet bitch about everything in a restaurant. She is always displeased.

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 8:23 PM on Jan. 30, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Mine died when I was 14 of colon cancer. I hope I don't inherit that trait. I got my horrible eyesight from her though.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:46 AM on Jan. 31, 2013

• Oh god no. I am the polar opposite of my mom
    I've never told my son that if he eats at school,he doesn't need to eat until lunch the next day,and that expecting 3 meals a day is asking too much.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:45 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• I'm so afraid of becoming my mother. The thought really scares me and I hope it never happens.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:56 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• In a way, yes, I am becoming my mom.

On Sundays all tvs have to be off. Just like my mom. I play my gospel and we play games, until about 5 or 6. I don't know when I started doing it but here I am doing it lol.

4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 9:08 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• I have the perfection syndrome, I will do it myself, because you won't be able to do it the WAY I want it done! Trying very hard to be better about this, lol
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 8:30 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• I see a little of my mom in me, but actually as I get older I'm finding that I am less like her. I try not to be so hard on her now though because she is very, very ill and I'm not sure how much longer she'll be with us.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 8:36 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• I have some of the same insecurities as my mom, mostly because she told me how fat I was from the age of 8. I work hard to not be like her. She is so negative and nothing ever pleases her. Not to mention that she can get the flu over the phone from talking to my kids (but isn't really sick) and then questions me when I am (uh, have 3 kids.)
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:49 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Gosh, I hope nothing
    snookyfritz

Answer by snookyfritz at 8:23 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• I worked to be me. a solutions person.
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 8:28 PM on Jan. 30, 2013

• Her eyesight and bad knees.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:31 PM on Jan. 30, 2013