This I will tag, but it was quite a good read, as long as you aren't offended by the word 'vagina'. adult content

The link.

The text:

My Godless Vagina

Posted by Phil Ferguson on January 29th, 2013 - 6 Comments- Posted in Uncategorized

godless viginaGuest post By: Rachel Johnson

Let it be known from here forward that my vagina has never had a personal relationship with god.

Any god, ever.

In fact my vagina has no clue why any god is so worried about it.

It seems to me my vagina is just fine. I don't want your god in my vagina.

I don't want your religion in my vagina. Most of all I don't want you telling me what to do with my godless vagina.

My vagina was not issued by the state. I did not go to any office to pick it up. I did not have it ordered, or licensed.

I was born with it. There is no bureaucrat in my vagina, and I assure you there is no room for one. In fact there is no doctor in there, there is no lawyer in there, and that is the way I want to keep it.

I don't want you putting your religious laws into practice governing my vagina. She is fine, without you and certainly without your god.

My godless vagina has been fine for all these years without someone forcing their beliefs on it.

It has worked just fine, and I have made my personal choices based on what was best for me.

I don't ask anyone to come and take care of my vagina. I do a good enough job.

So let me tell you to leave my godless vagina alone.

I will not be converting my vagina to Christian, Muslim, Hindu or any other religion, and I certainly don't need you trying to force my vagina to hold your beliefs.

My godless vagina is not guilty.

It has never used tax payer money to throw parties, it does not fly on private jets with tax payer money.

It does not ride in limos on tax payer money, and it does not need tax payer money to exist.

In fact I have worked and paid for my godless vagina's needs.

I don't see why people believe they have the right to make laws about my vagina.

Since it is inside of me, it should be my decision. In fact I wonder why there are no testicle laws.

I wonder why mens sperm is not on the docket?

Why is my vagina a national issue, and no penis is getting blamed?

That makes my godless vagina pretty mad. After all it takes two to have sex, and my vagina has not been sneaking around with secret penises.

I am aware of what my vagina does, and the state should not be.

My vagina is in good hands, after all nature gave it to me.

Now you can say there are some women who are not responsible with their vaginas.

That may be because they are not educated about their vaginas, and feel the need to let gods into their vaginas.

That is not the case with me and most women. We are responsible. We take the best care of our vaginas that we can. We choose birth control, and abortion only when necessary. No one ever chooses abortion for fun.

So when it comes to me and my godless vagina, I want every law maker in Washington DC to know. She is a godless heathen vagina, but she is mine. I will not let you take the right to my godless vagina away from me.

You are not putting a church, a bureaucrat, and a lawyer in my vagina. You are certainly not putting your god in my vagina.

My vagina has never had a personal relationship with your god and she does not want to.

Leave my godless vagina alone

jsbenkert

Asked by jsbenkert at 10:42 PM on Jan. 30, 2013 in Religious Debate

• It is stupid and lame.
    Anonymous

• There is someone out there who is extremely clever! Brava!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:54 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• Yeah I can roll with that. LOL
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:52 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• But you want obamacare because then every woman can get help to take care of their vagina? ROFLOL

Sounds like you ( the writer( is a buit confused.
    (quote) I don't ask anyone to come and take care of my vagina. I do a good enough job.
    In fact there is no doctor in there

It seems you do want beaurocrats and lawyers and doctors in there or you would not be in favor of forcing people to cover every female's needs.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:57 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 8:25 AM on Feb. 2, 2013

• You want to know what "louder" means? Here it is.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 1:00 PM on Feb. 9, 2013