Apology

But even I have to ask, what the fuck is wrong with you? You know good and damn well what happened to Kimi because you were here when it went down.

Shake My Goddamn Moutherfucking Head

I'm sorry. I swear on all that is holy, whatever that happens to be, that I didn't know anything went down with Kimi. I still don't know, and believe me, I'm scouring my memory because I never expected a nuclear explosion from asking an innocent question. I'm truly shocked. I guess I don't want to know. It might have happened while I was on vacation, or during the week I was in bed with the flu, or maybe it went right over my head, but I swear I have no idea what any of you are talking about. Obviously everybody else does, so I'm asking you all with complete sincerity to please believe me when I say I stepped on a land mine I had no idea was there. I was just thinking about her and how she told a lot of us what kind of animals we were, and then it dawned on me that I hadn't seen her in months. Maybe something happened when I hadn't gotten that active on here yet, and I wasn't in the know. Please, whether you like me or not, trust me on this one.

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 12:13 AM on Jan. 31, 2013 in About CafeMom

• I'm on a lot and I still dont know the whole Kimi story. Don't be a shithead to Ballad just because she doesn't feel the need to stalk profiles and look up old answers.

Maybe my give-a-fuck was broken that day.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:29 AM on Jan. 31, 2013

• So leave it be Ballad. You really don't owe anyone anything. Tomorrow is a new day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jan. 31, 2013

• Why would you even bother writing this?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jan. 31, 2013

• I'd just close this question Ballad. There's been a lot of hurtful things happening the last few months.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Jan. 31, 2013

• Damn baby being awake all night and me being sick and crashing whenever baby crashes...wtf is going on??!?!!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:17 AM on Jan. 31, 2013

• Ok, she was poofed while you were on vacation. Then you must have been sick the other dozen times other people posted about her from time to time after that.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:18 AM on Jan. 31, 2013

• Eh. I don't know what is going on. Back to songpop.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:44 AM on Jan. 31, 2013

• Because I consider a lot of you, especially Feralxat, who *has* defended me, no doubt to her detriment, cool online friends and good people, and I want you to believe me that I didn't know. Until recently, I didn't even read a lot of the About Cafemom posts. I swear I never saw anything about Kimi. She was poofed; that's all I know. I was utterly astounded when I opened my original question to see what the answers were because I was honestly curious, and everybody had acted like I pushed the big red button.
    Ballad

Comment by Ballad (original poster) at 12:31 AM on Jan. 31, 2013

• Once again I'm terribly lost :(
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:49 AM on Jan. 31, 2013

• Ummm whos Kimi??
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:49 AM on Jan. 31, 2013