could I be?

I am so confused.. ugh... I really never thought I would be one of the people asking a am I pregnant question, but I need other opinions, PLEASE! I have 2 daughters, so i know what it feels like to be pregnant, but some things just arent adding up and im getting annoyed, and I definately cannot afford to go to the DR.
- so here is whats going on, I should have started back on my pills on the 27th, bt my period never came, now i am beinging to wonder if its late or missed...
- I am having crazy heartburn that I cannot get rid of...
-I am having a crazy increased sex drive...
- this afternoon i noticed that my nipples, not my breasts, but just my nipples are very tender
but heres the kicker, i have taken 3 tests and they are all negetive, the last one i took was on the 27th....
so i am totally at a loss here, has this hapened to anyone?
THANKS SO MUCH AND GOD BLESS

thecanters

Asked by thecanters at 12:57 AM on Jan. 31, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Jan. 31, 2013

• you just started the BC pill?
    that is your answer
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:57 AM on Jan. 31, 2013

• My professional opinion is that your hormones are out of whck since you were supposed to start up your bc pills on the 27th but didn't. All of these stmptoms could be due to that. Or, for the heartburn, maybe lay off the tacos for a few days and see if it goes away.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:40 PM on Jan. 31, 2013

• i would go with what the tests say, so that'd be a no?
    But if you cant afford the doctor visit to see, then please dont have a child
    lullaby572

Answer by lullaby572 at 5:03 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• I would wait another couple of weeks, and see what happens. It could be your hormones, if you've changed your birth control pills for another brand, etc... you can go to your local health dept. explain what's going on, and they will give you a pt. or refer you to the clinic to find out what's going on. My ex-mother-in-law had 13 kids. When she got pregnant with her last child, she had no idea she was even pregnant as she had had her period every month on time. When they rushed her to the hospital, she believed that her appendix had ruptured. When my ex-father-in-law arrived, the doctor congradualated him for yet another son. One of my friends was on the birth control pill both times, and got pregnant both times, however she couldn't get pregnant when she was off the Birth control pill. Everyone's body is different, so I would wait it out till the 27th of this month, and go from there. GL.
    Sierrarose99

Answer by Sierrarose99 at 2:46 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• not again ..
    san78

Answer by san78 at 2:25 PM on Feb. 23, 2013