Anybody???

Anybody not be able to hear their babies heartbeat on a doppler at 10 1/2 weeks?? Its freaking me out!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah lots of people
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• The baby is still really small. You pretty much have to have PERFECT positioning and a good doppler to hear it at this point in your pregnancy,. Don't freak out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I was almost 13 weeks for this one but my doc did a quick scan an all was good I am overweight and that can make it harder (not saying you are but to let you know my reason) Dont fret if you are still worried call your doct office
    laralizbeth81

Answer by laralizbeth81 at 1:56 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• yep. I had one appt like that and the dr. wheeled in the sonogram machine and everything was perfect.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 AM on Feb. 14, 2009