whats your biggest pet peeve?

i hate watching people eat...so gross! lol

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 12:42 AM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ignorance.
    KnittinChick

Answer by KnittinChick at 12:44 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• "Filth" an Drunkinness , Ignorance
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• i hate people
    who just guess that since i live at home with my parents
    and could not get a job
    that im lazy
    and dont relize that im only 17 and most places wont rent out to anyone under 18
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 12:47 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• your not lazy! your only 17. im 19 and have a baby and is living at home. my rents expect so much money from me (for big serious stuff) when i barely have a job (weekends and catering so its not all the time) and i got to school 3 nights a week. so not fair. i understand responsibility but when i dont have it and am looking for a job...what can i do!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:52 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Just keep looking up, at least your on the responsible side! It will be no time that you will have all the responsiblty of your own famillys. take this oppertunity to stand tall, you have a very good chance at a better future without all the struggels of a singel familly HOME. Do YOUR BEST an dont worry about what others Say or Think, Good Luck!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• When I'm talking to someone and all of a sudden they start talking to someone else, then when they get back to you they change the subject like they didn't hear a word you just said. Pisses me off! I usually end the conversation all together when people do that. So rude.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• hey sis!. we were talking about this question earlier!! u stole my idea/question. hahha
    so here is my pet peeve.
    i hate it when im in the car with someone and they arent paying attention to the road. freaks me out and they just laugh it off.... and do it again just to see what i will do... sounds familiar kelly?(she is my sister btw)
    KCsMom08

Answer by KCsMom08 at 2:30 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Honestly, as stupid as this will sound, my biggest annoyance is repetative noises or phrases. Like someone tapping a pen on a desk or sniffling exactly every 5 seconds... even in songs, or on the radio, I can't stand it. Everyone's heard the commercials where someone says the same phone number 5 times in a row? Drives me NUTS! A good song example is "Message in a Bottle" by the Police, where he says "Sending out an S.O.S." THIRTY-TWO TIMES IN A ROW. It's like water torture to me!

oh, and people who run yield signs. Them too.
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 3:04 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• People who allow their children to pull things off shelves and destroy them in stores and then puts them back on the shelves.
    People who answer their cell phones during a conversation.
    Cashiers who roll up the clothing you are purchasing and then throw them into the bag.
    Illegal immigrants.
    Illegal immigrants who stop you in the parking lot and hand you an index card that has a pre-written request (in English) for money because they don't have a job or food and have 5 sick children at home. Funny thing is, every single one has the identical index card with the identical writing and wording.
    The needy who hold a cardboard sign asking for money, which I never give, but when I hand them a granola bar, which I keep a stock of in my car for them, they get picky and say they need the money for food instead.
    The increases in food and necessary items while I lose my job and our income decreases.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:16 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Waiting forever in an express check out line and then the person in front of you decides to write a damn check!

People who will not even donate one dollar to any cause or charity.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:56 AM on Feb. 14, 2009