im not sure whats going on right now

So about an hour ago, it felt like the baby dropped. Which i know is normal because im 39 weeks preg. . but now i have a tightning feeling in my pelvic area. .Its uncomfortable but doesn't hurt. And prob TMI but i used my finger to see if i could feel anything and its so tight down there i dont think i could get more than one finger in if i tried. I can also feel a lump inside thats hard and i think its where the baby is pushing down. . Cause it feels like him . . This prob sounds really wierd but i wanna know if this sounds normal or not. . Like i said, it doesn't hurt but i can feel it. Also its constant and doesnt go away so i cant time it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hmmmm....idk man! Call the triage at the hosp and tell them everything you told us! See what they say, couldn't hurt right? Let me know what they say...I'm curious too! lol
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 1:04 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• It sounds like your baby dropped and you can sit like that for weeks. Get comfortable and wait it out until your baby is ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Is the lump your cervix? Once a baby drops you can still have 3-4 weeks, even though if you are 39 weeks it might be any day. My guess is probably in a few days to a week though
    CashJulianMommy

Answer by CashJulianMommy at 1:57 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I feel like my baby dropped tonight as well. I am also having sporadic contractions and period type feelings/cramps in my hip area... hmmm....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on Feb. 14, 2009