6month old not drinking a lot of formula?

My daughter used to drink 3-4 6-8oz bottles a day..now she will only take like a 6 oz and a 8 oz ALL DAY! i know they need formula for brain development and it's worrying me because she own't drink how much she is suppose to so I'm scared this will affect her brain development..i do try to add her formula in other things so she is getting more in those ways ..it's just freaking me out, I want her health to be excellent! Is this something I should be worried about so much?

oh and let me add i do feed her her bottle first..and i have cut back on solids..she just still won't drink as much as she normally did..but yeah she is still having wet diapers..im just scared since she isn't drinking a lot, her brain development is like..going to get messed up or something

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Jan. 31, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yes she having a lot of wet diapers?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:14 AM on Jan. 31, 2013

• It is normal for the amount of formula to go down as the amount of food goes up. If you do not feel she is getting enough formula, cut back a little on her solids intake so she will be more hungry for the bottle.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:18 AM on Jan. 31, 2013

• Formula should always be offered first then solids afterwards. She really doesn't even need to have any solids yet. Make sure to offer the bottle first.
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 11:05 AM on Jan. 31, 2013

• I would cut out the solids & only offer formula. She may not be drinking because she doesn't feel good. Is she getting sick?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:36 PM on Jan. 31, 2013