What great kids movies have you watched recently?

We watched Hotel Transylvania last night as a family and OMG that movie was AWESOME! We (dh and I) were probably cracking up more than the kids but they loved it too! So glad we waited till it came out on DVD cause now we can watch it over and over again :D We also rented Frankenweenie for ds but I didn't really watch most of it, I don't enjoy Tim Burton movies much and I really didn't like the black and white thing. The kids seemed to like it though and will probably want to watch it again (except for my 5yo dd cause she is afraid of everything :P).

So what other kids movies have you watched recently that you would recommend? (New or old)

Asked by DreainCO at 10:29 AM on Jan. 31, 2013 in Entertainment

• Brave. It was great. Disney almost always hits the mark.

Answer by booklover545 at 7:47 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• It's an old one, but Freaky Friday with Lindsey Lohan

Answer by snookyfritz at 10:31 AM on Jan. 31, 2013

• iceage meltdown

Answer by futurebabykar at 10:36 AM on Jan. 31, 2013

• We bought Brave recently. We Love it!

Answer by PandaGwen at 10:48 AM on Jan. 31, 2013

• Diary of a Wimpy Kid, all of them in one night!

Answer by jerseydiva at 11:39 AM on Jan. 31, 2013

• I really REALLY Liked the Guardians

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:42 PM on Jan. 31, 2013

• Rise of the Guardians was awesome! DS and I also loved ParaNorman.

Answer by kmath at 11:45 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• I just watched Peter and the Wolf 7 times in a week. My first grade classes are learning that music can tell a story.

Answer by musicmaker at 12:58 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• The Pirates! Band of Misfits is pretty cute. And we watch alot of Gnomeo and Juliet. Also, Finding Nemo is an all time favorite of ours.

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:44 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• Oooh Brave was really cute, gonna add that to our "need to buy" list, we rented it when it first came out but I would love to add it to our Disney movie collection! My oldest dd is reading Freaky Friday in her class and I think they're gonna watch the movie when they're done reading it, she will really enjoy that one but my younger two probably won't as much. I have a hard time watching ANY Lindsay Lohan movie nowadays...that girl has so many problems :-/

Comment by DreainCO (original poster) at 11:06 AM on Jan. 31, 2013