Rule #325 for newbies & not so newbies

Rule #325 for newbies & not so newbies:

If you feel like you are being wrongly targeted, do not, I repeat, do not post multiple questions about it, repeatedly.

Because:

A.) all it does is make you look like an attention-whore.
B.) it provokes others to target you even more.

If you really feel your grievences are legit, take it up via a PM or with the admins.
Thank you, this concludes this public service announcement.

3libras

Asked by 3libras at 11:10 AM on Jan. 31, 2013 in About CafeMom

• I'm so sick of certain people continually crying and being nothing but drama. Get the f over yourself. You can't cry about it when you continually bring it onto yourself. You only make yourself look insane.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 11:14 AM on Jan. 31, 2013

• Now I have a burning curiosity about rules 1-324!
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 1:16 PM on Jan. 31, 2013

• But how else am I supposed to let everyone know how butthurt I am? What's the fun of creating drama if I can't publicly whine about it?
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 11:40 AM on Jan. 31, 2013

• The only reason I made a public statement about the one targeting me was to try and get her to drop the anon and publicly accuse me of what she thought I had done. Didn't work, she PM'd me again and this time I got fed up and reported her for it. So I'm done with the bullshit. Anyone else wants to be childish, I'll just report them from now on instead of sinking to their level. I know that my post was ignorant but I was pissed and wanted them to show their true colors and stop hiding.
    AnonNdrag

Answer by AnonNdrag at 3:09 PM on Jan. 31, 2013

• me thinks i hath missed somethingeth.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:11 PM on Jan. 31, 2013

• the #1 rule is to put on your big girl panties before answering...it gets broken a lot haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:15 PM on Jan. 31, 2013

• I, for one, am honored to know that Leroy Jethro Gibbs has turned his eagle eye on sprucing up CM Answers.

I just totally went all girly squeal over teh NCIS reference.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 31, 2013

• Anyone else wants to be childish, I'll just report them from now on

Always do that. There have been people here that have gotten away with harassing others for months at a time because nobody bothered to report it, so there was no record of the abuse. When it's the same person (and you know it is in this case due to pm's) use the Contact Us link to report it, not the generic report button. Different people respond to those - give them links and quotes.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:45 PM on Jan. 31, 2013

• kiss

LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:14 AM on Jan. 31, 2013

• why are you guys so mean to me?!!! Stop targeting me!!
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:15 AM on Jan. 31, 2013