What goes on your perfect salad?

Asked by funlovinlady at 4:02 PM on Jan. 31, 2013 in Food & Drink

• The works. Bacon, egg, sunflower seeds, mushrooms, black olives, cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado, and ranch dressing. No cheese or croutons, though, and plenty of romaine and spinach leaves in the salad instead of just iceberg lettuce.

Answer by Ballad at 4:34 PM on Jan. 31, 2013

• Cheese & bacon

Answer by hootie826 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 31, 2013

• I'm thinking of a Chef Salad. You know those really big ones with the meat, cheese and anything else they throw on there??! I haven't had one in a long time though....

Answer by m-avi at 4:04 PM on Jan. 31, 2013

• Some of everything. Snow peas or peas for that matter, peppers , onions , carrots, tomatoes, mushrooms, bean sprouts andy kind of cooke meat nut sometimes fruit, radishes if they are fresh and fresh cooked asparagus, not overly fond of cukes but sometimes, I like wild greens as well as leaf lettuece and iceburg and spinach and of course herbs. Occassion and in season fresh flowers, nasturtiums
    Viola, borage chive and basil flowers. Calendula as well though I do not usually have access except at the farm.

Answer by Dardenella at 4:19 PM on Jan. 31, 2013

• Walnuts, blue cheese, croutons, cauliflower, spring mix, red onions, pepperoncini, and a balsamic vinegret.

Answer by PandaGwen at 4:11 PM on Jan. 31, 2013

• Cucumbers, grape tomatoes, carrots, sugar snap peas, Kraft 3 cheese ranch lite dressing, croutons, and grated cheddar.

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:47 PM on Jan. 31, 2013

• My favorite salad is from Italy. It is mixed greens with croutons. The dressing is amazing. They take prosciutto and fry it, then add balsamic vinegar to the prosciutto then drizzle the whole thing on top of the salad. It is so amazing! In fall months they add golden raisins or figs to it, in the summer they add this tasty tortilla type thing to the bottom of the salad and it soaks up all the dressing, so awesome!

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2013

• Roman lettuce, tomatoes, Radishes, avocados, eggs, croutons. Ranch dressing

Answer by louise2 at 5:06 PM on Jan. 31, 2013

• No lettuce. Spinach, tomato, avocado, scallion, nuts, grapes, kalamatas, cheese, chicken, pepper, croutons and poppyseed dressing.

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:21 PM on Jan. 31, 2013

• Claim Jumper's house salad is my favorite ever. It has shredded zucchini, carrots, egg, and a whole bunch of other stuff. Honey mustard dressing that isn't too sweet. Cornbread croutons.

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2013