Irish Step Dance

I am interested in maybe putting my daughters into this. There are many schools here in town, but I am so foreign to these things, because I was never in any organized sport or group growing up. Does anyone on here have their kids in this? I would like to get some info on it (from the parents perspective), like expenese, time commitment, dress, what the competition is like, and so forth. I just hate going into things without any knowledge.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Jan. 31, 2013 in General Parenting

• I would call around and talk to a few of them! As with any sport, every program has different expectations. While one may be very serious and expect your child to compete and have a full uniform others may be more 'for fun' and not require as much going in.
    Anonymous

• Contact one of the schools for the basic info. Then ask for a reference.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 5:02 PM on Jan. 31, 2013