i know i shouldnt get my hopes up but........

ok im 36 wks 2 days (though i only had a very light day of bleeding the month before i actually skipped my period, so could be farther) i've been having BH for the past like 2 wks. went to dr. today im 2 cm dialated and 3 % effaced. i know some woman can stay that way for weeks, but with my first two babies i started dialating with in about a day of going into labor. ive been nesting like crazy and have felt really good for the past two days....... my DH is leaving at the end of next week and will be gone till about a week after my due date, do you think im reading to much into all this and hoping he will come soon so DH can be there or is it possible it just may happen.

p.s. i know there is nothing i can do and that the baby will come when he is ready.... so no bashing please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh and dr. said baby is in position .................
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• All I know is my SIL was 3 cm dialated 4 1/2 weeks before her due date.
    CashJulianMommy

Answer by CashJulianMommy at 1:59 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• My doc said that after your first you tend to dialate then efface. I'm sorry but it's jus tnot a good indicator
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• i hope your baby doesnt come... thats very early if it does.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Feb. 14, 2009