Can anyone recommend a good preschool in San Jose or Morgan Hill for a 3yr old?

I have been researching preschools for a few months now, and have yet to find one I really like. Any recommendations.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• san jose or morgan hill what? jk i know you mean california only because i live in fremont, i have a friend sending her 4 year old girl to a preschool in morgan hill so i will ask her and tell you!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:07 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• i just texted her, but she may not get back to me until tomorrow!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:12 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• okay its called kidsworld!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:23 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• 'and its awesome' (according to my friend)
    aliciatron

• this is where you say 'oh thank you so much aliciatron!' or 'oh i looked into them i dont like them thanks anyway' ;]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:38 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Thank You for your HELP !!! :) I will look into them.
    mommie408

Answer by mommie408 at 1:27 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I am not from that area. But I used to work in a school. I had a hand out we gave parents. When they came on a tour I would go over all of it. When they left they could use it for touring other schools and compare apples to apples. If you want it, let me know I can email it to you. I tookthe logos and stuff off of it because I no longer work in the field but it is quite handy. Keep in mind some regulations in your state might be different.
    KristyCT

Answer by KristyCT at 10:11 AM on Feb. 15, 2009