Has anyone ever

Gotten their make up done professionally? and hair I have been wanting to get family pics done with my SO and our baby but I would like to have everything all done up and wondered if anyone has ever done that before was it worth it?

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 2:06 AM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • I Love Getting My Make Up Professionally Done....It Is SO Worth It

Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 7:29 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I've had my hair done before but I always do my own make-up. I've been doing it so long it should look near professional. lol.
    Take caution picking a "professional" to do your hair. Some of them don't give you a hair-do that fits the price.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 2:19 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Yes I did professional makeup for my senior pictures years ago. It was totally worth it. You could ask a makeup consultant though like someone from Mary Kay or someone who works at a makeup counter. Everyone wants a little extra money these days so they probably wouldn't even charge much.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:32 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I did it back in the day,before I was married and had my and son because my SIL worked at Glamour Shots. All I can say is that when my son sees the 16 year old 8X10 he says, "Wow mom, you are so pretty here" and then I follow up with the usual "so how do I look now"? Then I wrestle him to the ground as he laughs at my silliness and I think, "Damn, I let myself go"! I say DO IT!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:38 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I did for my wedding. I'm pretty terrible at doing makeup, so for me it was totally worth it.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:06 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Yes, on my wedding day and I thought it was worth it. Go for it.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 7:06 AM on Feb. 14, 2009