???

does drinking milk help with heartburn

seansgurl

Asked by seansgurl at 2:29 AM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• jello works for me
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 2:44 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• and toast
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 2:45 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• it never really helped me. i've read it actually causes more acid. there was actually an article on here the other day about natural help for heartburn, like, bananas are a natural antacid. can't remember what else was said tho, it was in pregnancy buzz tho.
    katvixenstar

Answer by katvixenstar at 2:57 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• it works for me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• yup
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• i've heard it does...but ginger tea I KNOW works really well. Just drink it hot with a little honey and your good to go. Ginger is EXCELLENT for digestion.
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 3:18 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• It helps me but makes it worse for my husband. You can take tums and the extra calcium is always a good thing. I had a bad case of heartburn last night and I popped to tums and it was gone in about 5-10 mins. The smoothie tums are not that bad.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 8:56 AM on Feb. 14, 2009