I have a dilema, all ideas are welcome.

I have a friend that has a nasty spirit in her home. She came to me tonight at my meetup and was asking if I could help her and her family rid the home of this spirit/ghost. This family is of mixed faith that is why I am asking all ideas from CM's. She is Wiccan and he is Christian. But they are very supportive of eachother. I know how I would rid the home of the spirit. But how would the rest of you do this? Pagans ,Christians, Native Americans everyone I need your input .

pnwmom

Asked by pnwmom at 2:38 AM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• That would be a great idea if you know a minister that could help, but my parents said they invited a preacher over to help with something similar and the leader of the house hold (Her husband) should be the dominant one over cleansing out the house and casting it out because the man is looked at as the leader of his house hold and has authority over the spirit. Anyway, they said once the preacher got there it would not leave and took him as an intruder with no authority over the house hold, so make sure the husband would be in agreement with the minister and both of them work as a team.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 2:58 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Do they know how it got there? How long has it been there? What is it doing? Any specifics could help...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• More details would help, it really depends on what they are dealing with, is it lashing out or just hanging out? is anyone being hurt by it? was it there whent hey moved in? if it wasnt there when they moved in them have they recently aquired anything new to them that is older like purchased from an antique store for example.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:42 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• By calling in a psychologist and I really mean a psychologist/psychiatrist. All in her littl head
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I think that spirits are usually let in by someone, somehow opening the door or (being unaware that they are inviting them in.) I think certain things such as movies, statues and songs can allow them in. Or even an emotional issue like severe anger, depression, grief etc. Things that would represent evil and such..I'd go through the house and rid it of any negative thing and spiritually cleanse it along with prayer and rebuking the spirit(s) and rubbing holy oil over the doors. Also rebuking the spirit in the name of Jesus. That's what I would do, but I don't know how Wiccans handle things like that. It's worth a try, right?

PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 2:45 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• No idea how it got there. Athough it seems to get worse when the wifes younger sister is there. Meaning it shows itself as a smaller shadow. They smell perfume when it appears. I really need all these questions before I go over there and just get a feel for their house
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:45 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Wait, wait, wait, could that be the sister?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:47 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• What do you mean?
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 2:48 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I mean could it be something that is following her? They said that is when it gets worse is when she is in the house.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:48 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Do you mean it could be the sister bringing it in to the house or that maybe she is attracting it?
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 2:49 AM on Feb. 14, 2009