what are you doing for...

Valentine's Day? I am having V-Day on Sunday so works. So we are having a special day with our dd it's her first Valentine's Day.

JaeleensMommy

Asked by JaeleensMommy at 2:39 AM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• not much really, we already gave each other gifts tonight, normally we play a game of who can out do each other but this year we are just happy to be able to do something nice for one another. we will probably have a nice family dinner here at home and watch movies.

My dads birthday is v-day and he passed away 4 years ago so for me it is a day of thinking of him (in a happy way of course :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:45 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Oh that's sweet and your dad is looking down from heaven on you and his family and grandchildren.
    JaeleensMommy

Answer by JaeleensMommy at 2:51 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Oh and I'm making heart shaped pasta with his favorite sausage and champagne with red and white plates with the word love on them. Sunday night though.
    JaeleensMommy

Answer by JaeleensMommy at 2:59 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• oh how cute I couldnt find anything like that here! I used to always go get hubby a lobster and steak and cook for him but now finding a sitter is a nightmare and i dont feel up to cooking a big meal and i hate lobster lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:13 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I have to work tomorrow, but SO and I are going out to dinner after that. Then I'm going to bring him home and rape him. lol.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 3:43 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• We are staying home, but we're having shish kabobs (hubby's favorite) and we're doing a chocolate fondue for desert. At first I thought we'd save the chocolate for after the toddler went to bed, but she loves to dip anything, and she loves chocolate, so it's going to be a family valentines day. lol.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:01 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• we are going to dinner and see a movie.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 5:15 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• We Are Going To Get Pizza At Costco...LOL

I Know It Sounds Weird But I Am Pregnant And Its All I Have Been Craving So DF Planned A V Day Around It :)
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 7:25 AM on Feb. 14, 2009