booo valentines day. . .

i'm soooo not looking foward to tomorrow. my hubby is deployed, and he decied that we'd do valentines when he is home for r/r but thats not for a while. I am also watching kids tomorrow.

tomorrow is going to suck. booooooo
haha
anyone else going to have a cruddy day??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• aw im sorry honey! i've always been anti valentines day, no matter if im with someone or not! i think its a cruddy holiday!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:55 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I think my husband is working a 12-hour overnight shift AGAIN (it's been over a week now) so I'll be cleaning the house... V-day is overrated anyway! Hope your husband is doing ok
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 2:55 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• thanks. he has a pretty safe job. . as safe as it can be anyways. we've never done anything for it, but i think its the fact that hes just not here at all ya know?

it would be nice to just get something in the mail, but that won't happen eithor. family doesn't do anything to special for me. i'm the 'lone' one....

oh well. . .haha i was pretty bah humbug too. but i made it so our kids enjoyed it.
    hopefully next year i have better holidays. . .*crosses fingers*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• It is so overrated that I just spend it with my son.I know it is on a Saturday and I could go to a club (being divorced and all) but I am so over looking for a "soulmate". I am really happy for all of you that have a partner, and I even say God bless them, those lucky #^*%! ! j/k But for me, I used to love it when I was young, dumb and had money, now I am happy for the little things. i.e I let my brother come over and use my comp so much that the other day he bought me a pair of headphones for when I want to listen to stuff on my computer! I was like WTH? You thought of me?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:07 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• My hubby is still at Gunnery and was supposed to be home a week ago. But because of weather they can't fly :( I spent the day with my kiddos. We went to the movies, bowling then to dinner. Tonight I'm going out with a few of my friends.

How long has your hubby been deployed?
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 4:24 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Sorry- I should've said it's already Valentine's Day here.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 4:25 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• he been deployed for 7 looooong months. lol
    Anonymous