Not sure if this was shared back in Nov. but just wanted to help get the word out...Missing child

http://www.9news.com/news/article/314078/339/What-happened-to-Dylan-Redwine

This is just so sad, they have NO info, no leads, no evidence, NOTHING to show what happened to this boy :( This area is just a few hours away from where I live, in fact my Godparents and their kids lived in Bayfield for many years and my cousin lives in Durango now. I have probably been to this very area where he disappeared at although it was many years ago... Anyways, read the article or watch the video and please say a prayer for this boy :-/

DreainCO

Asked by DreainCO at 10:25 AM on Feb. 1, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• It's very sad, I live near here also. They found poor Jessica Ridgeway so quickly, even though it did not have a happy ending at least they have a small amount of closure. This family doesnt have anything.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:46 AM on Feb. 1, 2013

• It's a little bit easier these days with social media, but still way out of the range we need to see it. These types of cases need to be on every billboard, every overpass, every truck bed, every rest area, etc.... When my acquaintance here in town went missing two years ago, we banded together just to get the media's attention. It took several months, but we finally got the attention of Nancy Grace and other sources. I will pass it along. Also, I found a listing of truck stops and contacted all them with the missing poster.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:58 AM on Feb. 1, 2013

• So sad that this is not getting the attention that other missing children stories do. I wonder why that is?
    snookyfritz

Answer by snookyfritz at 11:35 AM on Feb. 1, 2013

• Hmmm....God I don't know...I didn't like the Dad. Who knows, so sad.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• I think the dad sounds suspicious . Really though both these parents sound weird. Something is off there.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 7:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2013