Haleigh cummings...

does it not seem like her family is high all the time?? her father, her aunt and her paternal mother all seem like they are high...

or is it JUST me that notices this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• She is another child that is missing in Florida. She was supposedly kidnapped in the middle of the night from her bedroom.
    It does seem that they are always high...I am not sure if it is extreme grief and worry or if they are truly high.
    Hopefully they find that poor little girl soon!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 9:18 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I don't see it with the father, but I see it with her mother and maternal grandmother. It also raises an eyebrow to wonder how a father got custody of a girl child from the mother. I think the child's mother was or is still a crackhead who is now using this terrible situation to try to make the father look bad.

The 911 tape of the father and his girlfriend calling in makes me cry because you can hear the pain in their voices.

(also, I wonder if the girlfriend went next door or something when the child was snatched....how can someone get in and out without you hearing anything? I think girlfriend might have slipped out for a few and probably had done it numerous times and is now really kicking herself over doing it)
    randi1978

Answer by randi1978 at 1:36 PM on Feb. 14, 2009