It it normal to be so moody all the time- 8 month prego. Help

It is normal for me to be so moody? I am mad, stressed,sad, tired,crabby. I just want to frikin bunch my boyfriend in the face. I can't stand anything he says or does lately, mostly I think because he is so insensitive on non-understanding. If he thinks in the least I am in a bad mood he will just get mad and rude and make a stupid remark like OMG, I hope your not mad at me already. This goes on all day long. I feel like he is so mean to me. But he would say he's not doing anything wrong and it's all me and he's not even blaming it in the pregnancy he's just saying that i'm a rude person and I don't care about anything he talks about so why should he listen to anything I have to say when it doesn't interest him.

Is it me? why can't he just shut up for another month in a half and go out of his way a little bit to be nice to me especially when Im crabby. He will just disappear in his room all day and leave me with our 1, and 4 year old to take care of all day and wont help and the house is now a mess unless my 9 year old cleans it or Im bending over all day long picking up everything. He rarely helps.
I feel like I am going crazy!!! I don't think im asking for a lot here in my last two months of pregnancy!?!?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Feb. 1, 2013 in Pregnancy

• yes it's normal to be moody any time in pregnancy

Answer by admckenzie at 12:08 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• It might be normal for you. I wasn't particularly moody with any of my 5.

Answer by missanc at 12:17 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• Yes it is.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 12:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• Yes, duh.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:34 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• stressful time for both of you just wait it out and dont do anything crazy
    lullaby572

Answer by lullaby572 at 4:58 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• Yes it is I was never a rude or obvious angry type of person, & it usually takes alot to make me mad. I am 39 weeks & lately I have been getting really annoyed & showing my angriness towards my husbands younger brother. It might be because he really is annoying but so far it seems good to just blame it on hormones so I dont seem so bad:)
    AngelNValdez

Answer by AngelNValdez at 7:10 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• Lol; most men have no clue what we go through and endure while pregnant. I envisioned a nail gun spitting out nails at my 1st husbands crotch every time I had a contraction. I thought; how dare you feel so good while I am feeling so miserable. You complain that I am crabby, when you put me in this position, etc... I think it happens to most women at this time in their lives. My guess is that (especially if this isn't the first child you've had together) you have subconsciously targeted him, and he has learned to lay low and stay out of the line of fire. Try telling him that you don't mean to be so moody and take things out on him, but you are just miserable and uncomfortable. Have you tried a birthing class together? They now have devices to make the man feel what it is their partner feels when pregnant all the way through delivery. It may give him a better understanding of what you are going through. GL.
    Sierrarose99

Answer by Sierrarose99 at 2:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• The farther along you are the more uncomfortable you become so it makes you more moody so it is 100% normal to be this way.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 9:06 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• I have def noticed that my patience level, something that usually is miles long is about a fraction of an inch depending on the person, the body language,tone and actual content of what comes out of their mouth....
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 10:42 PM on Feb. 4, 2013

• yup
    san78

Answer by san78 at 2:23 PM on Feb. 23, 2013