Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

How can I get the vaccine exemption form and get started? For Chicago, IL

I have 2 sons and would love them to not vaccinate, but I really have no idea how to do it. Please help me to tell me what to do Where do I need to send exemption form to DHS? Btw. We are living in Chicago,IL. Thanks for your help in advance

Answer Question

Asked by Happymamy at 12:19 PM on Feb. 1, 2013 in General Parenting

Level 3 (21 Credits)
Answers (33)
  • Thank u for all answers,

    Comment by Happymamy (original poster) at 1:15 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

  • Happymamy, I haven't heard of anything you *do* if you want to be exempt-- just what you don't do (vaccinate).
    When you fill out the forms to enroll in school and fill out the immunization card you can just check the Religious Exemption box.

    Answer by doulala at 10:03 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

  • recalls

    Answer by notasha.taggart at 11:31 PM on Feb. 3, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.