Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AJ look at this ..

do u know what this is?

we call them propagators, what do u call them?

its to put baby seeds in before you ask lol


Asked by san78 at 12:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2013 in Crazy for Credits

Level 48 (294,258 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • I am not sure but I think I have see something similar on store but not exactly like that. Ok now I am really going lol

    Answer by Alisim at 12:33 PM on Feb. 1, 2013