pregnant

hey i am 19 weeks and 3 days i wanted to know when will i feel the baby moving.. also when i pee now it feels like the baby is pushing down... my feet and legs been killin me wat should i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• put your feet up throughout the day any time you arent doing anything put your feet up. the baby pushing down is just that pressure and it will get to be more and more intense the farther you get in your pregnancy. as far as movement, it varies person to person, i felt my girl moving consistently at about 24 weeks....
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:52 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• movement (flutters) can occur anywhere between 18 - 22 weeks (sometimes earlier, sometimes later). Have you felt anything like gas bubbles yet? thats what the first movements felt like to me. Good Luck and it should be happening soon, just hang in there.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:00 AM on Feb. 14, 2009