How long is this going to last adult content

so apparently i caught this awful stomach virus that is going around, but i figured by now, it would be getting better. But it is not. I literally have no energy what so ever and i cant stay off the pot. ANd for no for that i have ate since monday i dont know where it is coming from.
Sorry to be graphic but it is like crapping water. If i drink or eat anythin it comes right out within about 10 minutes. And even them i am running for the toilet.
My stomach cramps all day long even if i havnt ate anyting.
Has anyone else had this and how long did it stick around?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Feb. 1, 2013 in Health

• I heard on TV it lasts for about 3 days. But how about calling your Dr.?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:05 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• Sounds like norvirus You can google it.
    Try some emetrol and yogurt.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:16 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• you need to replenish the good bacteria in your gut. Go to the health store and pick up some quality pro-biotics! Make sure they are refrigerated. Ask the vitamin department expert to point you to a good one.
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 1:19 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• I second the probiotics. BUT, I also have to tell you about a friend - sounds like exactly what she had a couple weeks ago. Her dad told her to drink some vinegar, so the silly girl added a couple glugs of regular white vinegar to a glass of water and chugged. Within 45 minutes her stomach calmed down and she was fine after that. Now technically, it should be apple cider vinegar (about 2 tsp. in 8 oz of water), and preferably one like Bragg's (just tastes better), but it has to do with the acidity in your gut needed to be evened out and the vinegar fixing that.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 1:50 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• my son was sick for 6 days with that. He missed 4 days of school.
    It's a bad one this year

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:10 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• :(

virus or food poisoning
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:38 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• Bragg's apple cider vinegar has some of that beneficial bacteria for your gut. To make it more pleasant, mix in some honey with the diluted vinegar and drink up.

daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 4:06 PM on Feb. 1, 2013