I"m worried

a couple of weeks ago a small amount of my placenta detached from my uterus my doctor saw me a week later and said there was a small membrane on my placenta . he said the bleeding wasnt over ive been having some brown blood has this happend to anyone? how did everything turn out?

babyangelromero

Asked by babyangelromero at 4:05 AM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im not sure but i know brown blood is old blood its not fresh. its only fresh if it is bright red.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• i had some bleeding at the begining of this preg... i was about 6-8 wks... and my placenta was dettaching also....

2 wks later (at around 10 wks or so) it corrected itself and bleeding went away.... now mine was a bit different my bleeding was internal, i never actually saw the blood.... hope for the best... keep positive :)
    mommy-2-3

Answer by mommy-2-3 at 8:45 AM on Feb. 14, 2009