Period question. not "am i pregnant" or any thing like that. adult content

my periods are almost always regular - 28 days. last month i was a little late, for no reason. usually, if i am late, my next period will be the usual 28 days later. well this time it is seeming to start on time according to 2 periods ago - meaning it has only been 3 weeks and my body is showing signs of starting. this has never happened. it is starting totally normal so i am not worried that anything is wrong. i am just curious if this is or can be normal. i do not have an ob/gyn, nor do i have a regular doctor at the moment.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Feb. 1, 2013 in Health

• wait another month or two and see what happens.
    If you aren't experiencing any other symptoms, just wait it out. You're not the first or last person that will have a period off schedule and it be normal. If they return to expected, your question is answered. If not, come back here so we can tell you to go to your doctor.

In all seriousness though, if you aren't worried about pregancy, what are you worried about? Are you on any form of birth control? Are you sexually active?
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 4:42 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• I'm not worried, just curious if it's normal to get a period that's technically early, since it has never happened to me before.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:53 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• You might have been slightly stressed last month or done something else that threw it off a bit, and now this month, you're relaxed again and things are back to normal. I wouldn't worry about it.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 6:11 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• It's normal. happens with age, stress, and hormone fluctuations. Mine totally changed after childbirth.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:12 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• Normal my monthly went haywire a few months back and now it's back to normal just keep track of it as PP's have said.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 6:17 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• if you're not worried I would continue to not worry if I were you. Completely normal to have "off" periods from time to time. There are just too many factors that effect our hormones to wish for it to be like clockwork every month for our entire lives. It's bound to get off every so often.
    Truly, unless there are other symptoms - like it lasts for 2 weeks or it's super painful or it's much much much heavier than normal or there is unusual pain along with it or it's coming every other week for months on end, THEN I would go see a doc; otherwise, normal.
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 6:50 PM on Feb. 1, 2013