What kind of a routine do you have for the day? (SAHM)'s

I need some kind of routine ladies I am a SAHM and sometimes I have nothing to do I'm having days where I actually sit on the couch and watch TV and I DO NOT want to start that habit.
My dh is so sweet he says why don't I just keep up with the house ( I guess I need to try alittle harder...lol) and have a workout routine...he's like not that you need it but just to make you feel good about yourself. And he is correct its like I need a time schedule. I should not turn on the TV or get on the IPad until my routine is complete.

Thank you ladies for all your tips ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• I took a couple of months off after the kids being sick, me being sick, a shoulder injury, and a cold snap, but usually I walk the kids to school and run home. When I get home, I stretch and do situps, then shower and start my day. I also did taekwondo for almost 3 years, but again, I haven't done it in a couple of months, not since my shoulder got hurt worse.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:36 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• I got a membership to a local gym - $25 to sign up and $7/month plus $5/month for childcare. Reasonable enough that I can afford it but enough that if I'm paying it I am going to make sure I use my money's worth. Plus my preschoolers love to go play with other kids and toys so they ask to go.

Answer by missanc at 5:03 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• Ugh, it's so easy to get stuck in a rut. I get up at 6 and do Yoga most days, then I have a goal of having the house clean by 1:00. That leaves me with a couple hours to play online, watch tv, or run errands. Good luck!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 5:17 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• This is my usual routine.
    Wake up between 5-5:30am and put on workout gear
    Have coffee and Bible time as well as eat breakfast
    6:30- wake up kids and get them ready for school
    7:30- take kids to school
    7:45- get to gym
    10:30-11 am- shower and leave gym
    12- pick up youngest from school, then home for lunch
    2:15- leave to pick up oldest from school by 2:30
    Home for homework, picking up, and then most days Karate, then home for dinner, bed time
    There are days that I am not at the gym as I run errands, get my allergy shots... I also pick up the house whenever I'm home. On Wed- I also pick up my niece from school at 3 and take her home..then we have Church that night. I'm pretty structured as I'm very type A. lol
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 7:33 AM on Feb. 2, 2013