I am 39 weeks pregnant & I'm so tired. I have been looking everywhere for answers, is there one thing most known for inducing labor? I really want to avoid any medications by the doctor.

AngelNValdez

Asked by AngelNValdez at 5:03 PM on Feb. 1, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Keep walking, as much as you don't want to. Sex is said to work because there are prostaglandins in the semen that react with the mucus in the uterus. The combination of those two things worked for me, but who knows if the baby was just ready and would have been born that next day anyway. Good luck
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:12 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• Grab a piece of paper and a pen....Write the following words
    Patience is a virtue
    Repeat until labor begins (please note you may have to purchase several notebooks of paper and several pens, please use both front and back sides in order to conserve paper)
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• Nothing will work if baby's not ready. Sex & walking are supposedly the best though.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 5:04 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• if your body and baby are ready: sex, excessive walking and primrose oil up the vagina AND take orally will help
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 5:06 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• Nothing will induce labor.... the baby will come when the baby is ready... the rest is wives tales & theories - no matter what medical jargon one might attach to their answer.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 5:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• walking
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:10 PM on Feb. 1, 2013