Are you going to watch the Super Bowl on TV?

My DH does. I have to find something else to keep me busy, so I'll be here! LOL!

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 6:16 PM on Feb. 1, 2013 in Entertainment

• No. At most, I will watch the commercials that the Super Bowl interrupts. lol Seriously, I only watch the commercials and the halftime show, and even that I don't always do. I was thoroughly unimpressed with Madonna's performance last year.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 6:48 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• LOL no I didnt watch it but I did watch a little bit of the puppy bowl
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 2:27 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• lol no
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:08 PM on Feb. 5, 2013

• For sure. I betted on it 10 dollars for the 49ers to win by 5 more points... Lets say im out 101 bucks lol.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 9:24 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• No I'm working and couldn't be happier
    Nightowl789

Answer by Nightowl789 at 8:31 AM on Feb. 2, 2013

• Wow- I thought we had more football fans on here. Just b/c my team isn't in it, it's the SUPERBOWL!! And it's the last game til next season. We will go into Football withdrawls for a while. My sons' dad was a 49er fan & they have a special love for the team b/c of that. Besides, it's the anniversary of the day he died, which I find ironic, so we will be pulling for the 49ers! The commercials are just an added bonus too. :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:08 AM on Feb. 2, 2013

• Maybe.......... For the commercials and the half-time show. DH likes football, so he will most likely watch, which means I will most likely watch.
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 9:11 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• Nope
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 7:45 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• We usually do. DH and the boys will at home. DD is going to a super bowl party at a classmate's house (whole grade, a whopping 19 kids, is going) I'll be at work.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:28 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• We might, for the commercials. But we don't make a point to turn it on and sit & watch it.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 7:10 PM on Feb. 1, 2013