Favorite appetizer/ bite sized food.

I have to go shopping, and would like to try two new things for my Super Bowl party.

skinnyslokita

Asked by skinnyslokita at 6:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2013 in Food & Drink

• Popcorn,

Answer by louise2 at 6:22 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• Bacon wrapped scallops
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 6:28 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• My mom used to do sausage rounds - ground sausage, browned, mixed with melted velveeta, then you spoon that onto cocktail rye, sprinkle with parmesan, and put under the broiler until the bread crisps up and the parmesan gets a little brown. I always think of it this time of year because she only made them on Xmas Eve and the superbowl.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• Brown beef chorizo, drain and cool. Marinate bacon in liquid smoke for an hour. Combine chorizo with a pkg of cream cheese, 1 cup of shredded cheddar, few dashes of Worcester and cumin, and 3 sliced scallions. Slice jalapeƱos in half. Stuff with the mixture. Wrap in bacon and cook on 350 for bout 30 minutes.

That's on my menu for the super bowl. If you like spicy leave a bunch of seeds in it. If not, remove the seeds.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 10:11 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• Pita chips and red pepper hummus. Also California rolls.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:14 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• Wrap tater tots with bacon, use a tooth pick to secure. Deep fry. Put cooked tots in a oven safe dish, cover with cheese, bake till cheese melts.
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 10:17 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• Fried mushrooms. I'm easy to please, though--I like boneess buffalo wings, fried cheese sticks, guacamole, hot pretzels.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:25 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• Probably chicken wings. I like to eat cheese and crackers and chips and dip too though.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:20 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• Guacamole and chips.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:22 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• Coconut Shrimp
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 6:24 PM on Feb. 1, 2013