Have I Lost All Legitimacy?

I just gave birth to my second son on February 12, exactly to the date, 1 year after my first son! I can't help but wonder, will this cause people around here to question that I am really a real life woman somewhere out there?

dedicatedrider

Asked by dedicatedrider at 4:40 AM on Feb. 14, 2009 in General Parenting

• I believe you are real!!! LOL I was born on my brother's first birthday :) so I know it happens! mom was also due the same day with each of us :) due Feb 14, we were born Jan 31 1981 & 1982 :)

tell people that son #2 was son #1's first birthday present... he's been trying to return him ever since.
    :) that's what I tell people about me and my brother anyways LOL
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 5:46 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Those people that question you are borderline ignorant. Just ignore them. Sometimes if people aren't stirring up controversy of some sort, they aren't happy, so look at it that way, and keep a smile on your face. Are you happy? Are your children happy and safe? But most of all, are they loved? If you answered yes to all 3, then you are a real woman and a good mom!
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 7:24 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• aww i know your real i talked to you lol i love ya honey and congrats. i am still soooooooo excited
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:30 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• My 3rd daughter was due on my 2nd daughter's first birthday. But #3 was born early.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:04 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• There is only 11 months and 4 days between me and my brother. We just tell everyone was where twins and he would wait for me. So we are the same age for 32 days out of the year. I was a Feb. baby and he was a March baby.
    breezy2005

Answer by breezy2005 at 9:35 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I'm 23 years old and I have a just-turned-3 yr old, a 19 month old, and a 2mo. old. I used to be embarassed so I would rush to do whatever I was doing so I could leave a.s.a.p. which meant a lot more mistakes and dropping things and so on. I got a lot of bad looks. Now, I say screw it my family is happy, healthy and financially ok. Now I walk around with my head up and people respond in a different way, more like "You go girl!" rather than "oh you stupid slut".
    kira_5105

Answer by kira_5105 at 5:09 PM on Feb. 14, 2009