Dating an unhappily married man....... adult content

Some information first.... I met a guy online some time back and we hit it off wonderfully. He was in the stages of divorce with his wife. Both were dating other people and both found that their marriage was over. At the beginning of the year, he tells me that they decided to try to work on their marriage for their kids sake and because he's leaving for Afghanistan in April and as a new years resolution to give it one last shot. I didn't fault him at that. I told him not to expect to hear from me any more because I wouldn't be a contributing factor to his marriage failing and it being faulted on me. I heard back from him again the other day wanting to get together. When talking to him he told me that he and his wife do not talk to each other or even tell each other they love each other, and that there is nothing worth saving in his marriage, due to also catching her in certain situations, and now he's just buying his time for now, but wants to get together and 'Hang Out'.. I told him we could actually hang out as friends and he told me that he cant really do that because she wont let him hang out with girl friends. He said he wants to but until he can work some things out he wants to keep it casual with me and still hang out without her knowing (basically sex which is quite amazing by the way with us) He also stated the other night when we met up that he regrets going back to try working on things with his ex wife and that his mind drifts to me very often and he doesn't even think of his wife or want to do anything with her, that he's just around for the kids so she can't use them as a pawn before he goes back overseas........

Have I gotten myself into something that's probably not very good to be in? Or Is it worth working on with him because we do have a great relationship and can talk about anything/everything and just waiting on him to finalize things with his ex/wife because he's afraid that she'll use the kids as a pawn......

I told him the other day when leaving that I now would be considered the home wrecker, he said no and he wouldn't ever consider me that because he doesn't have a marriage with her and she was the home wrecker in his eyes (he didn't tell me what he's caught her doing tho)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Feb. 1, 2013 in Relationships

• You're a moron and clearly have no respect for yourself. HE IS MARRIED. He can give you every excuse under the sun but at the end of the day the fact remains HE IS MARRIED. Which means he is using you and you're the homewrecking idiot that fell for it.
    Leave him and don't look back if you have any dignity left
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:03 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• Don't believe a word that man says. He is married and cheating.

Disgusting.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:56 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• he is married
    wants to have sex on the side
    and you are giving it to him

you have no one to blame but yourself
    you knew he was married from the start

he comes back, still married
    and you question...what?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:04 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• butterflyblue19

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:58 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• He is married and cheating.... with you! Period.
    Run away.... because if he'll do it to her then he'll do it to you!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:03 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• So let me get this straight... he has no desire to hang out with you as friends until he ends it with his wife, but he wants you to secretly have sex with him so she doesn't find out? Wtf? Run. Run away as fast as you can and never look back. If he really cared about you and a relationship with you , he'd have 1) left her ass already and not gone back to work on his marriage, and 2) he'd be totally cool with a platonic relationship until things are ended with his wife.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 8:15 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• Who cares if he is unhappy in his marriage. His wife and kids will always come first to him. Just because he wants to fck on the side means NOTHING.

He does NOT care about you. The "unhappy" story is to build YOU up.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:33 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• I'd also like to add if his wife still controls who he can be "friends" with... It's not over. Start respecting yourself and that poor woman and their children.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 9:17 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• I'm sure his wife has a different story. Don't get in the middle of their problems, it's wrong. It's also a headache for you.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:27 AM on Feb. 2, 2013

• Have I gotten myself into something that's probably not very good to be in? YES

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:58 PM on Feb. 1, 2013