Ok i been feeling cramps and growling in my stomach latley and yes i had unprotected sex but i got my period to weeks early! Ive had slight headaches and it feels like im going to throw up but it wont come up... Anything thst smells it makes me gag and ive been noticing every smell around me more strongly latley! But im confused because if i am am it happened january 17 isnt it to early to be having pregnancy signs?

melauren

Asked by melauren at 10:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2013 in Pregnancy

• did you pee on a stick yet?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:33 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• Anonymous

• KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:48 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• well I can certianly say I have never heard of a baby growling in utero but hey, anything is possible!
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 11:40 PM on Feb. 1, 2013

• LMFAP @luv!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:11 AM on Feb. 2, 2013

• Thank you KristiS for posting that! I thought I may be pregnant and now I know for sure! And it's a boy!
    coolassmom87

Answer by coolassmom87 at 12:24 AM on Feb. 2, 2013

• I knew that I was pregnant all 5 times, the day after conception, even though the pregnancy tests kept coming back as negative until I was 4 1/2 months pregnant. Get a pregnancy test and try that a few days after your first missed period. If it comes out negative, then wait two more weeks and try it again. If it comes out negative again, and you still haven't had your period, check with your doctor (blood test) or your local health clinic.
    Sierrarose99

Answer by Sierrarose99 at 1:22 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• It may be implantation where you have signs of period and bleeding and i think your not to early to be experiencing signs of pregnancy. Congrats if you are.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 8:56 AM on Feb. 3, 2013

• lol@luv
    san78

Answer by san78 at 2:20 PM on Feb. 23, 2013