VALENTINE'S DAY

"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL YOU MOMMIES!" Is anyone up yet? It's 7:13 am New York time. Kiss all your children and your DH/SO too if you feel like it. Hee. Hee. Are you making a special breakfast or are they?

elainecat

Asked by elainecat at 7:14 AM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I Am Up But I Haven't Been To Bed Yet...It's 4:14am Here In Cali

My DF And I Already Exchanged Gifts But We Have A Whole Day Planned Later...No Breakfast Though Neither Of Us Will Be Up That Early
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 7:19 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Good morning and Happy Valentine's Day to you, too! What a sweet post! Thank you very much.
    Hubby and I celebrated on Thursday evening because he will be gone all day today. I bought my daughters each a box of conversation candy hearts and my 9 day old granddaughter a pink heart shaped pillow.
    It is 8:00 am here in VA and no one is awake yet, except for me and the dog. No one likes to eat breakfast. They'll just have a cup of coffee when they get up.
    Have a wonderful day!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:02 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Happy Valentine's Day to you as well! My DH brought me and our DD breakfast in bed and he brought me a dozen roses and her 2 roses.
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 9:07 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Have A Great Day!! You too & Everyone.. I'm coming off A Bad Migraine.. & A Horrible Stomach ahce! Friday was a Painful Day... When I woke up today I thought it Was Friday.. Then I realized I lost Friday! Its Valentine's Day... I can't Even think of Breakfast... DH would make me anything with his Fresh Eggs If I asked... Otherwise I'm Happy with A Sliced banana in my honeynut cheerios!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:48 AM on Feb. 14, 2009