Have you ever had these symptoms? What did it turn out to be?

Yesterday I started getting a bad headache, figured it was sinuses. Today I started getting a congested sensation in my throat and chest, like the kind you get after a bad cold except I haven't been sick. It makes me cough but its a very dry and unproductive cough. Now the headache is back, spreading, and worse and the feeling in my throat/chest feels like its getting worse. No fever, and overall I feel ok. Not sluggish or anything so I'm not sure what this could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Feb. 2, 2013 in Health

• It almost sounds like the symptoms you get with asthma, except the headache the day before. Or you may be coming down with the flu. If thats the case, I would go see you doc and if you do in fact have the flu, he can prescribe you Tamiflu. And that will help your body get over it faster, and the symptoms are not nearly as bad. But you have to catch it time before it gets worse cause then it will be too late to give you that med.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:42 AM on Feb. 2, 2013

• Cold, sinus issues

Answer by louise2 at 6:52 AM on Feb. 2, 2013

• Maybe the start of the flu. GL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:29 AM on Feb. 2, 2013

• Cold or maybe bronchitis if suggest you go to the dr.
    Nightowl789

Answer by Nightowl789 at 8:37 AM on Feb. 2, 2013

• Sounds exactly like what I have, and I'm pretty sure DD gave me influenza.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 12:10 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• Its now been over 24 hours and I still don't feel sick, just congested in my throat. Coughs are a bit more productive now though and I dont have a headache anymore.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:38 PM on Feb. 2, 2013