I HATE driving in the snow!!!

The stupid snow was supposed to hold off til this afternoon, so I planned on doing my grocery shopping in the am. Hubby needs my van this afternoon since his truck is in the shop, so putting it off is not an option. It appears that the stupid plows have the weekend off! Wish me luck ladies! Um, I guess to make it a ques., how do you feel about driving in the snow?!

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 8:40 AM on Feb. 2, 2013 in Travel

• I hate driving in the snow too. But even worse is ice. I have my DH put the snow tires on as soon as we start seeing freezing temps.
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 1:46 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• I'm used to it and and I have a Jeep. Slow and steady wins the race MrsMom, be careful out there.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 9:58 AM on Feb. 2, 2013

• I'm used to driving in the snow and actually know how. But I'm sick of it. And I hate driving in the snow when the idiots are out that don't know how to drive. I'm the one that leaves way earlier than needed, goes really slow and laughs at the idiots that she passes in the ditch. The idiots that passed me 5 min ago, that were going way too fast but figured it was ok since they have 4 wheel drive and/or a big truck. I'm with you though. I HATE SNOW!!!!
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 10:37 AM on Feb. 2, 2013

• I am used to it just do not like driving in it.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:10 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• I hate driving in the snow.be Careful!!!!!
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• Doesn't bother me, I'm used to it.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 12:08 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• Thanks ladies! I made it back! The drive there sucked, but by the time I was on my way home the roads were better, And you were right about the idiots! I had some dumbass in a pick up ride my butt for a few miles. Idiot! I'm in for the day now & since hubby is watching boring ass golf, I'm here to see what I missed! :p
    mrsmom110

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 3:57 PM on Feb. 2, 2013