valentines day

what do you get your husband/boyfriend for valentines day?

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 8:06 AM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just bought him a card lol. Finances are tight and we were expecting our tax refund yesterday. It's still not in. He is getting a motorcycle with that, so I think it's a nice enough present :P

I am sure he didn't do anything for me, and we had dinner plans but thanks to no tax refund those will be canceled. I am sure I can make a fabulous meal for us though.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 8:38 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I got my fiance a black and red Chinese take out box with hearts all over it and put a ton of candy in it and got him a card from the dollar store. His boss is a B!tch and always schedules him off through out the week and then on the holiday he has to work so I doubt we're doing anything.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 8:50 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• not a darn thing he didnt get me anything either
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 9:00 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• We are just having a nice dinner here...kids and all. We decided to forgo the gifts, and buy something w
    We need to finish one of our million projects around this house.
    Happy Valentines Day to All!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 9:24 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• i did the whole breakfast in bed thing, and i bought a coffee mug with a pic of the two of us on it, and a egg molder to make heart shaped eggs, and a toast stamper that says "i love you", a really pretty lily, and a card that i wrote a peom inside, and 9 more poems i wrote on pink paper, and hid 4 at his work place, 2 in the car, and one in his pants, one in the bathroom, and one in the laptop... i think he really liked it... im not sure though, he didnt say much!?!?! oh well i did my best on our tight budget...
    lilliedoll

Answer by lilliedoll at 10:20 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• A card.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:25 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I got my SO a watch, a new DVD that he'd been wanting, 2 balloons - one that says Happy Valentines Day and the other says I Love You, a stuffed money that's holding a heart that says i Love You ,aa card nd a big piece of chocolate that spells out I Love You. He got me a dozen red roses, a huge singing balloon that says Happy Valentines Day, a huge box of candy, a big stuffed teddy bear with 2009 and Be My Valentine and a card. He absolutely loves Valentines Day. When we first woke up this morning he asked me "Will you be my valentine forever"? He's such a sweetie. I am lucky to have him in my life.
    Proudmomof82008

Answer by Proudmomof82008 at 11:19 AM on Feb. 14, 2009