Anyone have a cure for the winter blues?

I'm so tired of the snow, the cold, and the ice. I miss walks, not having to shovel, not having to scrape ice, not having to put down salt, and I miss my fire side talks with my SO (when the weather is nice, we have a fire outside). I'm certain I have the winter blues. And to make matters worse, I have NO money.

tempsingl3mom

Asked by tempsingl3mom at 1:16 PM on Feb. 2, 2013 in Just for Fun

• No ideas come to mind. When I am broke and bored a usually put on a sad movie, make some tea and thank God my life aint as mad as the characters in the movie lol. But in all seriousness, read a good book, go window shopping, play in the snow with your kids, make a snow man. You don't need money to have fun. Hope things get better.
    AnonNdrag

Answer by AnonNdrag at 1:22 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• I just keep telling myself spring is not far away.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:20 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• There is something called SAD. One way this is helped is by sitting in front of a full spectrum light.
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 1:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• I wish we had some snow here. I'm sad that we don't get much anymore and I am in Canada!
    Have you tought of maybe going once a week to a tanning bed for some light therapy? I know it is ot good for you and I don't fake & bake anymore but Ithught maybe here & there it could help you. i think there is lights you can buy for your home also for this feeling. It will be over soon enough, hopefully depending where ya live, hang in there.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:44 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• Sarasmommy, you can come take some of my snow. I'm seriously done with it.
    tempsingl3mom

Comment by tempsingl3mom (original poster) at 1:46 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• haha I would I miss snow I really do especially for my lil' ones....
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:58 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:43 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• I'm moving in with kmath.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:48 PM on Feb. 2, 2013