Would you like to live forever?

Love these.....

Me, absolutely! But, I'd like to stay where I am now.....

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 3:27 PM on Feb. 2, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I'm going to live forever or die trying..
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:28 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• I do not want to live forever at 51, to old. If I could be like 25 or 30 somewhere inbetween. I would. Maybe I could handle 51 if living forever made all my health problems and over weight issues go away. If I was healthy and thin I could eal with it more. But the way I am now. No.

Answer by louise2 at 3:31 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• No, absolutely not. I don't even want to live to be really old.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:41 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• There is a difference between quantity and quality. Leaving aside all the population problems, if I could be healthy, and content, maybe. My mom lived to be 82. She smoked 3 packs a day, didn't eat well, was an alcoholic, and spent all day every day sitting on her couch watching TV. God knows how long she would have lived if she had taken care of herself. She was not a happy person, and despite living to 82, she was not healthy. She had COPD, dementia, arthritis, diabetes, cancer 3 times,and she went blind. The last 10 years of her life she would always tell me she wished she would die. She ended up getting lung cancer a 2nd time, and that is what killed her. It was not a pleasant way to go. So, if living forever is like that, then heck no!

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 3:52 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• like louise said... if i could be immortal at the age i am now, or, maybe 5 years ago (21) then hell yeah.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:54 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• Depends on how old I am and how good my life is.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:11 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• No... but I would LOVE to be able to freeze time (and any personal aging) whenever I want and that's kind of like having more time to live. So many many years ago when I was little, I saw a Twilight Zone episode where someone could do that - everything else froze expect for the person - and I just fell in love with the idea. Can you imagine being able to freeze time to get a few extra hours of sleep or to finish reading that book or even to just clean the house without feeling like you have a billion other things you also need to be doing then? When you are mad at someone, you can freeze time and go cool down and think up the PERFECT response! When you have a problem or can't remember something important, you can just *ZIP* and go figure it out at leisure. I promise I won't pick everyone's pocket (though I serious was considering it when I was little). :)

Oh, I would SO LOVE to be able to freeze time!
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 4:34 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• I tell my dh I want to die before I need help taking care of myself. Now if I could live young and healthy forever yes.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 4:41 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• No. I think there is too much heartache in the world. The longer you live, the more you see. I want to live a full life, but I wouldn't want to live for ever.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 5:12 PM on Feb. 2, 2013