Prison time?

How many years in jail ( if any) would I get if I was caught slaughtering my neighbors dog? annoying POS. wont freaking stop barking

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2013 in Pets

• You're sick
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:43 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• why am I sick? the neighbor is inconsiderate
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:43 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• I would ask myself I did something that meant I may have to go to jail would it be worth the time away from the society and my family?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:45 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• is it worth it? if i was smart enough to put the dog where it couldnt be found then it would be..but still. I would hate jail
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:47 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• just call animal control cause if the dog is barking non stop than the owner does not need the dog.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:49 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• i understand your frustrations as my neighbor has a very barktastic dog as well, and ill admit to have had murderous thoughts about it when it was let out at midnight or at the asscrack of dawn and started barking, thus disrupting my slumber and waking me up.

as long as you're only venting & not actually contemplating it....
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• *having had
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• Have you talked to or left a note on your neighbors door? I had a dog 20 yeas ago that was barking too much. The neighbor talked to me in a kind way, informing me that he was a night worker, and my dog was causing sleep problems. I felt horrible. Of course I did everything I could to stop the barking. The dogs I have now don't bark a lot, but my (anonymous)neighbor calls animal control all the time. The law here says if  the dog barks for 10 min solid or 30 min intermittently, you can be fined. My dogs don't do that. I was told he/she has to prove my dogs are breaking the law by recording the barking or getting the police to time the barking. I haven't been fined yet.

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 4:14 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• I have a dog and he barks when someone he does not know comes down the street or when the cat across the way comes in the yard. I would knock on the neighbors door and speak to them there are no bad dogs just bad owners. Karma is a bitch think before you do something to that poor dog. What your talking about doing is the act of a passive aggressive weak minded person.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:16 PM on Feb. 2, 2013

• Why don't you just speak to the neighbor? Poor dog is lonely, and wants attention, if the neighbor doesn't do anything, call animal control.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 4:45 PM on Feb. 2, 2013